- Multipurpose Incense Burner: This beautiful sculpture of a Feng Shui Landscape Backflow can be used in three ways: as an incense stick holder, a regular incense cone burner, and as a backflow burner - where the smoke flows downwards to create a beautiful impact.
- Create A Magical Effect: The smoke flowing downwards over the landscape s onto the river pad below creates an intriguing effect of a quiet waterfall - that helps create a calming atmosphere in any space.
- How Does A Backflow Burner Work? Backflow burners have a tiny hole above which you place a special incense cone which also has a hole at the bottom. When you light the cone, the smoke is pushed through the holes downwards instead of upwards creating this magical effect.
- Where Do I Buy Back-flow Cones? These are easily available on Amazon or Flipkart - search for ‘backflow burner incense cones’. Please note that this burner does not come with any incense cones or sticks.
- Practice An Ancient Ritual: Lighting an incense stick or dhoop batti is a great way to establish the mood of your day. This centuries-old ritual is believed to clear negative energy and reduce anxiety.
Sales Package: 1 Incense Burner, 20 Dhoop Cones
Size in Centimetres: 19 Long X 12 Wide X 12 High
Weight: 200-300 grams
Country of Origin: India
Care Instructions : Wipe with soft , dry and clean cloth, Avoid Water or chemical for cleaning, Store in dry place