- Multipurpose Incense Burner: This beautiful ceramic sculpture of a tiny Buddha meditating on a lotus can be used in three ways: as an incense stick holder, a regular incense cone burner and as a backflow burner - where the smoke flows downwards to create a beautiful impact.
- Create A Magical Effect: The smoke flowing downwards over Buddha’s lotus seat onto the green lily pad below creates an intriguing effect of a quiet waterfall - that helps create a calming atmosphere in any space.
- How Does A Backflow Burner Work? Backflow burners have a tiny hole above which you place a special incense cone which also has a hole at the bottom. When you light the cone, the smoke is pushed through the holes downwards instead of upwards creating this magical effect.
- Where Do I Buy Back-flow Cones? These are easily available on Amazon or Flipkart - search for ‘backflow burner incense cones’. Please note that this burner does not come with any incense cones or sticks.
- Practice An Ancient Ritual: Lighting an incense stick or dhoop batti is a great way to establish the mood of your day. This centuries-old ritual is believed to clear negative energy and reduce anxiety.
Size in Inches: 6.3" Long X 3" Wide X 9.5" High
Size in Centimetres: 16 Long X 8 Wide X 24 High
Weight: 200 grams
Country of Origin: India